WolfWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~ mine ~*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 pm

~*~ mine ~*~ Callis17

i walked into the cave and sat down. "this is my cave" i said quietly. i then banged my head on the walls of the cave "god, i hate this cave"
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:23 am

i return after my little snack and lay down on the cave floor
Back to top Go down
Admin(AmericanShowJumper)
Admin

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:26 am

Queen: callisto i am disapointed
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 am

i look at her and smirk "o really? and why is that, oh mighty queen?" i roll onto my back and look at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Admin

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 am

Queen: you attcked my cousion
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 am

i closed my eyes "oh really? cool. do i get extra points for that?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am

Queen: no it gets you punished
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 am

i smiled "oay. have fun, dearey"
Back to top Go down
Admin

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 am

Queen: i leave sealing off the cave
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:04 am

i roll my eyes and use my powers over earth to make a fruit tree come up from the ground and my powers over water to make a spring bubble up i smiled and started to eat
Back to top Go down
~~Eris~~

~~Eris~~

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:38 am

callisto:
after lunch, i used my powers over earth to make the slab of rock covering my cave go back into the ground. i walked out and decided it was time for me to help this unworthy world. i trotted out of the terra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~*~ mine ~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~ mine ~*~   ~*~ mine ~*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ mine ~*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WolfWorld :: Packs :: Silver Pack-
Jump to: